Traitify is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our fast growing Sales organization. As an SDR at Traitify, you will be responsible for building the front of the Outbound sales pipeline. You’ll also manage outbound prospecting efforts through calling, emailing, and collaborating with the SDR & AE team to set as many quality meetings per month as possible. This position is designed to prepare you for a successful career with Traitify by providing the opportunity to learn about our products, industries, and value propositions.
- Initiatie the first steps in the sales process by scheduling online demonstrations with prospects within our target “Ideal company profile” and industries
- The ability to complete a large volume of outbound prospecting activity through phone calls, emails, and Linkedin
- Build, maintain, and meet monthly meeting metric goals
- Prospect, qualify and develop leads using sales automation and CRM systems (Hubspot, Discover.org Linkedin, etc)
- Work Closely with Marketing & Sales Account Directors to further develop / maximize prospecting strategy
- Ensure successful internal handoffs to sales and Business Development
- 1-2 years of experience in sales or similar client support role
- Must be a highly motivated extrovert with a track record of successful lead generation and outreach at multiple levels
- Motivated and has creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Hyper-organized with a results-oriented self-starter attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Fundamental understanding of the sales process, from marketing through prospecting, qualifying, generating interest, and handing off to sales
- Ability to recognize trends and how to best find
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
Traitify is the personality science company. We’re disrupting the traditional assessment market with our 90-second image-based tests that help companies better attract, hire, grow, and retain large volumes of the best people. Founded in 2011, our unique and patented technology allows Traitify to rapidly and accurately measure someone’s personality, predicting everything from workplace performance to company culture fit. Armed with this information, Traitify clients better engage job candidates, hire smarter, grow strong cultures, and reduce workplace turnover.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.