Traitify is looking for a Sales & Marketing Campaign Manager to fill a hybrid role at this fast-paced startup. Part sales qualification, part campaign marketer, this role will report into Marketing and be critical in maintaining alignment between Marketing, Sales, and Strategic Alliances by managing demand generation and qualification across prospective customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have an openness to bring new ideas to the table to improve processes, knows when to keep what is working, and has familiarity with account-based marketing. The role takes a self-starter who is curious, can take ownership, and is dedicated to ROI of efforts.
OUTBOUND CAMPAIGN PLANNING
- Planning of all outbound campaigns and communication cadences & types, including coordinating with Sellers to create a holistic view of outbound efforts.
- In coordination with the Marketing Manager, develop campaign themes and source content for prospecting communications. Work with design to elevate the look and feel of communications.
- Creation of lists for outbound campaigns, pulling from our extensive contact database, and cleaning to establish quality contact lists for prospecting.
- Running of prospecting/outbound campaigns, including management of automated and manual touches.
- Support Sellers in the execution of their outbound campaigns, which may include planning, troubleshooting, and/or custom list creation.
- Weekly reporting on the performance of outbound campaigns.
- Running of weekly prospecting meetings to communicate with key members of the business what impact efforts are having (new opportunities, qualifications, etc.).
- Qualification of all inbound leads and outbound responses received based on defined ideal customer profile and investment commitment requirements.
- Establish formal hand-off processes to transition SQLs to Sellers for SAL meetings, including scheduling of meetings and documenting critical information needed for hand-off and success of pitch.
- Provide insight to Marketing, Sales, and Strategic Alliances on prospect feedback, challenges with current processes, and potential improvements/tests to increase results of efforts.
- Support Strategic Alliances in the management of partner opportunities to ensure good communication with Sales & Marketing, identify potential cross-over opportunities, and consistent lead flow from the relationships.
MARKETING & SALES OPERATIONS
- Management, troubleshooting, and assisting users of marketing operations systems. These systems include combination CRM/marketing automation systems, contact databases, and outbound platforms.
- In partnership with Marketing Manager, maintain of in-house contact database, including clean-outs and establishing proper data hygiene practices for a database over 50k contacts.
- Configuration of marketing systems to accelerate demand and provide accurate reporting and insight into deals and opportunities.
- Consult on the lead flow process, strategize and execute recommendations to improve inbound flow across forms, webpages, landing pages, lead content generation, and calls-to-action.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in HubSpot or other CRM/marketing automation systems required.
- Experience with email marketing and demonstrated success.
- An analytical and inquisitive mind with an inclination for problem-solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced remote environment. (In-person requirements TBD due to pandemic)
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently.
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details).
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams.
- Comfortable working with a variety of personalities.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company Contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
What to Expect in Our Interview Process:
After applying, we'll review your application and resume and schedule a phone interview with the team you'll be working with. We'll ask you about your experience, professional goals and any fun hobbies you have. We'll try and tell you anything you want to know about the team, technologies and projects you'll be working with.
After this, we’ll schedule some follow up interviews with other team members and then decide on if we’d like to proceed with making you an offer to join the team.
We hope you'll be as excited to work with us as we are with you!
To Begin Your Candidate Journey:
- Click here to create a Traitify account and complete our Big Five assessment
- Submit your resume to email@example.com