Traitify is looking for a well-rounded and hands-on player + coach to run the Marketing function in our fast-growing organization. As the Head of Marketing, you will work directly with the executive team to develop a marketing strategy and deliver measurable growth throughout the customer funnel. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type of professional with small-team management experience who excels and flourishes in a highly dynamic environment.
- Design and build strategic growth initiatives for a B2B SaaS company operating in the Talent Tech space (aka HR Tech or Work Tech).
- Create customer awareness and predictable inbound MQL flow through demand generation and other ToFu efforts (content, paid acquisition, social, customer evangelism).
- Create customer interest and nurture leads through MoFu efforts (website convert, test optimize, content creation, email drip campaigns, newsletter creation and distribution).
- Work closely with Sales to measure and improve funnel metrics—including conversion rate of MQLs to qualified meeting—also drive conversions with product marketing efforts (case study and webinar creation, understanding competitive landscape).
- Own and propagate a data-driven "testing mentality" throughout the Traitify organization. Learn fast, adjust faster.
- Analyze, recommend and invest in key marketing tools.
- Evolve the Traitify brand as the company grows by exploring and focusing company messaging and customer targeting.
- Provide insightful reports on marketing projects with metrics tying resources invested to measurable business results for Traitify.
- 6-8+ years of progressive hands-on full-funnel marketing experience in a high growth environment. Must also have small team management experience AND be comfortable with player + coach mindset.
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing strongly preferred.
- A BA/BS degree or a related degree is required - ideally in a math, science, or business discipline (Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, Finance, Marketing). MBA preferred.
- Must be able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details). This leader will be responsible both for the creation of an overarching marketing strategy as well as the execution of specific tactics (with the support of a small team).
- Must have superior analytical skills, combined with solid business judgment and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simplify and explain marketing strategies to superiors, peers, and employees alike.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with departments throughout the organization.
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams. Comfort with chaos and imperfect information.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.