Traitify is looking for a well rounded team player to oversee the financial operations and sales operations of our fast growing organization. As the Head of Finance & Sales Operations at Traitify, you will be working directly with the COO to manage day-to-day accounting while leading financial planning, strategic analysis, and operational projects to increase revenue, productivity, and efficiency. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on, roll up your sleeves type of professional who excels and flourishes in a quickly changing and highly engaging environment.
- Manage and perform the annual planning and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Align budgets and forecasts with the company’s strategic priorities.
- Develop and lead the Sales planning, goaling, & commissions process.
- Provide insightful reports on financial and operating metrics across the business for various audiences, including business partners, the board, and investors.
- Identify areas of financial risk, improvement, innovation, and automation.
- Participate in transactions, including the development of business cases accompanied by comprehensive financial models.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis for the leadership team and business partners to support decision-making across the organization.
- Discover and drive performance improvements across the Quote-to-Cash Process to build the foundation for scale at speed.
- A BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting or a related degree is required.
- Active CPA license required.
- 3-5+ years of progressive finance experience in a high growth environment. Experience in software industry preferred.
- Strong math, financial, analytical, and modeling experience. Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP. Understanding of non-GAAP industry metrics applicable to Software-as-a-Service companies.
- Superior analytical skills, combined with solid business judgment and communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to simplify and explain complex accounting guidance.
- Ability to effectively work cross functionally with departments throughout the organization.
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details).
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.