Traitify is looking for a well-rounded relationship builder and deal maker to join our fast-growing organization. As the Strategic Business Development leader, you will work directly with the executive team to establish deep relationships and execute deals between Traitify and an array of strategic partners. The ideal candidate must understand the HR and Talent technology ecosystem and be a hands-on deal maker who excels and flourishes in a highly dynamic environment.
- Build and manage strategic deal pipeline for HR/Talent tech ecosystem partners.
- Create and nurture multi-level cross-functional relationships across strategic accounts.
- Identify opportunities to expand Traitify’s revenue-generating or strategic relationships with existing and new partners.
- Understand technology products/platforms well enough to speak intelligently and become an expert on Traitify’s products and technology including how we fit in the market, and how we fit in with potential partners… and be to articulate this to partners.
- Create opportunities for new strategic deals for Traitify which include direct revenue generating deals, channel distribution deals, referral deals, reseller deals.
- 7+ years of outbound and inbound deal-making experience in the HR tech industry ecosystem—job boards/marketplaces, ATSs, RPOs, Staffing, CRMs, HRIS, etc.
- Awareness of, interest in, and deep desire to track, understand, speak intelligently about HR/Talent/Work Tech industry trends—knowing what partners care about, their pain points, who are the thought leaders and what are they saying.
- Multiple years of experience with SaaS businesses, product-centric channel partnerships including understanding of platforms/APIs and customer journeys.
- Experience with varying deal structures (e.g. pricing Cost Per Hire vs Cost Per Location vs Cost Per Applicant) as well as recurring SaaS vs 1x professional services engagements.
- Must understand how deals impact the organization, e.g. experience with referral vs reseller agreements and the different implied costs and downstream effects of different deal types.
- Must have experience and depth in deal strategy, the art of negotiation, and the psychology of persuasion.
- Penetrate accounts across the partner organization – mapping decision makers, influencers, detractors.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize (funnel tracking, stages, account-based marketing awareness).
- Must be quantitative & data-driven.
- Charismatic, likeable and comfortable being a positive public representative of Traitify.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.