Traitify is looking for a Data & Analytics leader to join our fast-growing Sales & Operations organization. You will be working directly with the Sales & Customer Success teams to provide analytical support for a portfolio of Enterprise Customers with a focus on revenue growth. As a leader, you will be expected to set strategic direction for the Data & Analytics function at Traitify and lead the team to support those efforts.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Run statistical analyses to identify trends.
- Summarize data & insights into a storyline that can be presented to Traitify customers and prospects.
- Present data and insights to internal teams, customers and prospects.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Product, Marketing, Software Engineering, Data Science & Psychology to share and leverage data to help create both efficiencies and growth areas for the business as a whole.
- Support content marketing team with data and insights to spotlight Traitify in the market.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Define the optimal data collection and analysis process.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A background in Statistics, Business Analytics, or Organizational Behavior is preferred.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field. Experience leading a team or managing people is preferred.
- Must have experience using Excel & SQL on large datasets as well as either JMP or SPSS.
- Experience with Tableau & Python is preferred.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Adaptable and open to change.
- Able to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently.
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details).
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams.
- Comfortable in front of a variety of audiences including clients and executives.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
Traitify is the human insight company. We’re disrupting the traditional assessment market with our 90-second visual-based tests that help companies better attract, hire, grow, and retain large volumes of the best people. Founded in 2011, our unique and patented technology allows Traitify to rapidly and accurately measure someone’s personality, predicting everything from workplace performance to company culture fit. Armed with this information, Traitify clients better engage job candidates, hire smarter, grow strong cultures, and reduce workplace turnover.
To Begin Your Candidate Journey
- Click here to create a Traitify account and complete our Big Five assessment
- Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org