Traitify is looking for a Data Analyst to join our fast-growing Sales & Operations organization. As a Data Analyst at Traitify, you will be working directly with the Sales & Customer Success teams to provide analytical support for a portfolio of Enterprise Customers with a focus on revenue growth.
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Run statistical analyses to identify trends.
- Summarize data & insights into a storyline that can be presented to Traitify Customers and Prospects.
- Work closely with other internal teams such as Product, Marketing, Software Engineering, Data Science & Psychology to share and leverage data to help create both efficiencies and growth areas for the business as a whole.
- Support content marketing team with data and insights to spotlight Traitify in the market.
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Define the optimal data collection and analysis process.
- Bachelor’s degree required. A background in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science is preferred.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Must have experience using Excel & SQL on large datasets. Experience using SPSS is a plus.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Adaptable and open to change.
- Able to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently.
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details).
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams.
- Comfortable in front of a variety of audiences including clients and executives.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.