Traitify is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Manager to join our fast-growing Sales & Operations organization. As a Customer Success Manager at Traitify, you will be responsible for onboarding, retaining and growing enterprise customers. The Customer Success Manager will build strong relationships with senior contacts to achieve adoption of the Traitify platform and maximize value for our customers. The role will suit someone who is passionate about making an impact and driving ROI for their clients.
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including onboarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of Traitify services for strategic accounts.
- Master thorough knowledge of Traitify products and services to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the needs and objectives of each client.
- Act as the lead point of contact/account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner.
- Own client meetings, including presenting product training, data analysis and strategic business reviews.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders fostering regular, impactful engagement.
- Understand client goals and communicate and advocate for clients’ needs internally.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience in customer technology support.
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Adaptable and open to change.
- Able to bridge the gap between business and technology.
- Comfortable working in a team as well as independently.
- Able to think and act both strategically (big picture) and tactically (details).
- Able to self-manage and prioritize a multitude of responsibilities and workstreams.
- Comfortable in front of a variety of audiences including clients and executives.
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
TRAITIFY is the personality data company. We’ve created a platform for companies to easily collect personality data from candidates and employees–faster and more candidate-friendly than ever before–then make data-driven hiring decisions and give value back to their people. Our platform includes the fastest talent assessments in the world, which we've patented. We use human interaction with images to build behavioral assessments that are scientifically-validated, take 90 seconds to complete on a mobile device, and have >95% completion rates. Customers use our platform to prioritize high-volumes of applicants, hire better people, and reduce turnover all while making recruiters more efficient and teams more productive for longer. Customers also use our platform to personalize the candidate journey, give valuable data back to job seekers, and create employment brand affinity. Come help Traitify build the personality genome for the employment marketplace!
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on LinkedIn.