Traitify is looking for a Business Development Manager to be able to embrace the opportunity to sell truly disruptive, patented technology to HR professionals. Our software leverages decades worth of psychological research on personality in the workplace, uniquely transforming that data to provide operational and actionable insights to reduce turnover, improve tenure, create better internal teams and transfers, and increase hiring acumen.
- Learn, Learn, Learn - quickly immerse yourself in Traitify, our value proposition and sales process
- Network and Nurture - uncover opportunities, handle inbound leads, run outbound campaigns, strategically figure out how to get into accounts
- Prospect - can't be afraid to pick up the phone! call into targeted accounts, use various channels to secure new business meetings
- Prioritize and Qualify - distinguish between legitimate opportunities and longer term leads, identify prospect companies where business can be secured quickly
- No One is an Island - work closely with the Marketing team and Sales Account Directors to develop prospecting strategy for enterprise targets
- Feedback Loops - Provide input to senior management and team members on market observations, strategy, competition. Capture and communicate learnings back to team.
- Must be a highly organized extrovert, an articulate and charismatic communicator
- Must love numbers and get a thrill from beating goals
- Outstanding listening, verbal, and written skills
- Growth mindset
- Team player with an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude
- Minimum 2 years sales or marketing experience (both = better)
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Formal sales training not required, but added plus
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
Traitify is the personality science company. We’re disrupting the traditional assessment market with our 90-second image-based tests that help companies better attract, hire, grow, and retain large volumes of the best people. Founded in 2011, our unique and patented technology allows Traitify to rapidly and accurately measure someone’s personality, predicting everything from workplace performance to company culture fit. Armed with this information, Traitify clients better engage job candidates, hire smarter, grow strong cultures, and reduce workplace turnover.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.