Traitify is looking for an Account Executive able to embrace the opportunity to sell truly disruptive, patented technology to HR professionals. Our software leverages decades worth of psychological research on personality in the workplace, uniquely transforming that data to provide operational and actionable insights to reduce turnover, improve tenure, create better internal teams and transfers, and increase hiring acumen.
- Quickly learn the Traitify value proposition and sales process
- Become an expert in demonstrating our software solutions, both online and F2F
- Secure business from both Company provided target lists, and self generated leads for organizations with similar hiring and retention challenges
- Represent Traitify at industry trade shows
- Document sales progress in our CRM platform
- Attend meetings or training sessions, as required
- Participation in required virtual meetings
- Provide input to senior management on market observations, strategy, competition, etc.
- Ability to work independently and productively from home office
- Minimum 2 years successful quota based selling experience, up to 5 years preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to articulate the Traitify value proposition with passion and conviction
- Research skills to learn, strategize, and provide insights about prospects and industries
- Ability to identify prospect companies where business can be secured quickly
- Comfort in closing 6 figure deals, often requiring sales interaction with C level executives
- Proven team player with an entrepreneurial, “can do” attitude
- Undergraduate degree strongly preferred
- Formal sales training not required, but added plus
- Vision, Medical, Dental
- Equity consideration at Year 1 anniversary
- Company paid vacation
- IRA with Company contribution
Traitify is the personality science company. We’re disrupting the traditional assessment market with our 90-second image-based tests that help companies better attract, hire, grow, and retain large volumes of the best people. Founded in 2011, our unique and patented technology allows Traitify to rapidly and accurately measure someone’s personality, predicting everything from workplace performance to company culture fit. Armed with this information, Traitify clients better engage job candidates, hire smarter, grow strong cultures, and reduce workplace turnover.
Please submit all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com.